1) What is the Neox Europe Fund?
– A strong and stable Europe Fund, focusing on large European companies. We manage the fund in the same way as our successful portfolios during the last 5 years. We therefore expect the Fund to be one just as successful as our portfolios.
– The Fund is intended to withstand weak stock markets better than average funds. Our investment method has shown these results so far.
2) What growth can I expect in the Neox European Fund?
– The fund is based on our Europe portfolio. Historically, the portfolio has had a strong development. Our ambition is to achieve the same fine results in our European Fund
– However, we are talking about an Equity Fund, so the value can reverse and recover.
3) How can the fund develop so steadily?
– We have moved the analysts into computers. process data in the same way daily. There are NO human opinions, subjective decisions or concerns in the selections of investments. Just facts.
4) For whom does the fund fit?
– The fund is general and is just as suitable for individuals, foundations, and institutions. A regular Europe Fund is suitable for anyone who intends to save for more than 5 years. We expect Neox Europe Fund to be extra stable, and saving for 5 years or more is a reasonable plan here too.
– Saving in funds is in many ways easier than owning shares. The fund means that you do not have to be active yourself in the same way as in a stock portfolio, where you must follow news, dividends, re-weighting and reinvest.
5) How can I save in the fund?
– Look at the fund offerings at your bank. Some banks have the fund visible in the offering and others have the fund available only by phone. It may be easier if you mention the fund’s ISIN number:
If you want to invest in SEK: LU1972727918 (LUX MultiManager SICAV-Eur Eq Sel B SEK)
If you want to invest in EUR: LU1972727835 (LUX MultiManager SICAV-Eur Eq Sel A EUR)
If you’re an institution: LU1972728213 (LUX MultiManager SICAV-Eur Eq Sel I EUR)
The official fund name is: LUX MultiManager SICAV-Eur Eq Sel B SEK
– Monthly savings is a good strategy, because in an equity fund, the value will vary with the business cycles and stock market climate.
)6 Why does Neox start a fund?
– Since 2014, we have managed the wealth of wealthy private individuals. It has been much appreciated and successful. Now many are asking for a fund.
– That is why we now offer the fund. We believe that the fund will be suitable for most people, organisations and institutions.
7) What distinguishes Neox Europe Fund from other common European funds?
– Neox Europe Fund is based on 30 companies. Investments are selected based on the Neox method. The selection is somewhat more concentrated than most funds. However, we still expect our fund to be stable and provide strong performance. Historically that has been the case.
8) What separates the Neox Europe Fund from the Neox portfolios?
– Our method of analysis is the same. Data-driven analysis. The difference is the number of holdings. When our Europe portfolio contains an average of 20 companies, the fund contains an average of 30 companies. Having just about 30 holdings in mutual funds is a minimum requirement to comply to the UCITS rules.
9) What is the Fund's fee?
– The fund fee for private individuals is 0.8% plus a performance-based fee if the fund outperforms the average fund (European Index). The extra fee will then be 15 percent of the excess return. The performance fee is subject to high watermark.
– For example: If the Neox European Fund completes the plan and exceeds the European average by 6 percentage points a year, the performance fee for the individual year gives 0.9%. And remember that all fund returns we show are after fund fees.