What will you be doing?
The IT Technical Support team (‘ITTech’) is part of the IT Department. Main tasks are hardware and systems related; clients are both internal and external.
As a member of the team, you will mainly work on the following:
- User/staff member support;
- Windows Server and Client Operating Systems
- Citrix and VMWare environments
- Administration of network components (Security, TCP/IP settings, configuration and policies)
- Administration of Firewalls
- IP telephony (Cisco)
As your experience with Moventum grows, you will also be part of the IT Helpdesk, whose role it is to:
- Provide User/staff member support for all internal and external IT requests
- Provide client phone support for technical issues / platform related questions
- Create and manage user accesses to the various platforms
Who are you?
You Are The Right Candidate If You Can Have
- Minimum Bachelor (BAC+3) in Computer Science
- Fluency in English and German languages. French and Luxembourgish an advantage
- Good communication skills across disciplines and levels
- TCP/IP and routing protocol knowledge is considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Cisco telephony is considered as an asset
- High level of intuition about computer software and hardware systems
- An interest in learning basic skills on IBM iSeries System i (AS/400)
- Quick learning ability
- Liking for responsibility
- Flexibility, with a liking to work as a part of a team plus ability to work independently
- Open to sharing knowledge, good troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Structured and organised work methods
- Zero tolerance for inaccuracy in documentation and procedures setup
- A 100% reliable nature
Software Developer Entry Level:
You will join a small team of passionate and highly-skilledpeople, developing brand new products as well as maintaining the existing ones.
This is an entry level position
- Design, development and test of new features and applications
- Responsible for regular communication with colleagues involved in the development process
- Implement, test and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using languages such as VBA, R, Phython, SQL
- You will need advanced mathematic knowledge
- Participate as a team member in developing new financial models
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Unit, Integration and system testing
Required skills for this position:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equal.
- You have some professional experience,or you are fresh out of your education.
- You have knowledge on of these Microsoft based technologies:
- VB and VBA
- R or Phython
- Have some knowledge of machine learning
- You are fluent in English (mandatory) and preferable in a Scandinavian language.
Contact Hampus Hagström at Hampus.firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +352 6710 14033